A new kind of kinesiology training is being offered in Ireland, starting September 2017. BioKinesiology was established by Elma Murphy and Pippa O’Gorman to address the growing demand from people who wish to train in kinesiology with an emphasis on biochemistry and nutrition
BioKinesiology focuses on noncommunicable pathologies and conditions affecting many people in society today. It uses traditional muscle testing techniques to determine the cause of many conditions affecting people today. Students will learn how to recognise common conditions, understand potential causative factors and identify what is relevant to their individual client through muscle testing. They will then learn how to support their clients holistically using nutrition, supplementation and lifestyle techniques.
Students will learn how to recognise common conditions, understand potential causative factors, and treat accordingly with the relevant nutrients. They will learn how to support their clients holistically using nutrition and possible dietary and lifestyle changes.
CONTENT OF BIOKINESIOLOGY DIPLOMA COURSE
- Muscle Testing
- Meridian System
- Body Types
- 4R Programme
- Anatomy of the digestive system
- Food Testing + Enzyme Testing
- Macro and Micro Nutrients
- Digestive Pathologies and nutrient support for them
- Toxins: parasites, fungus, bacteria, virus, metals, chemicals etc.
- Glucose Pathway + Citric Acid Cycle
- Endocrine System including Thyroid and related conditions, steroid and stress hormones (fertility issues, chronic fatigue etc)
- SNIPs (Polymorphisms)
- Hypoxia and Pyrolluria
- Client Protocol (how to treat your client – full protocol)
- Case History taking
- Protocol Practise – How to establish your business
All training will be practical through workshops and clinics so all students are competent BioKinesiology practitioners. They will be able to avail of professional indemnity insurance and set up in practice at the end of the course.