Included in the cost of the course: testing equipment, biochemistry vials, charts, etc.
Students have access to forums where they can have group discussions and ask tutors questions.
A new kind of kinesiology training is being offered in Ireland, with the emphasis on biochemistry and nutrition.
BioKinesiology was established by Elma Murphy and Pippa O’Gorman to address the growing demand from people who wish to train in kinesiology with an emphasis on nutrition.
BioKinesiology focuses on non-communicable pathologies and conditions affecting many people today, and uses traditional Kinesiology muscle testing techniques to determine the causes.
Students will learn how to recognise common conditions, understand potential causative factors and identify what is relevant to their individual client through muscle testing. They will then learn how to support their clients holistically using nutrition, supplementation and lifestyle techniques.
We look in detail at the following:
- Muscle Testing
- Meridian System
- Body Types
- 4R Programme
- Anatomy of the digestive system
- See 'About the Course' for more
What students say about the course
Thank you for your time, knowledge and patience...it was fun!
Thank you for an incredible year of learning, revelation and inspiration.
It has been a life changing course for me.
I have enjoyed the course more than I could ever have imagined.
I feel so privileged to have been part of your class.
Thank you so much for changing my life, you are the most incredible women I know.
It has been such a brilliant course.
Thank you so much for the incredible experience and opportunity to learn from the best.
You have taught us more than you will ever know.
Thank you both so much for all your time, knowledge, patience and love.
Thank you both, it has been an amazing experience, I'm so sad it's over.
After every class I go home in amazement with the new techniques I have been taught. The power of BioKinesiology is AMAZING!
Completing the BioKinesiology diploma with Elma and Pippa is the best investment I have ever made. My kinesiology practice is growing by the week and it is thanks to this course I feel competent.
Every day with them is stacked full of knowledge, insight and practical tips. They are committed to creating kinesiologists that care about their patients and take a practical, scientific approach to improving their health.
I have not as yet attended a course so professional, tailored and life changing as BioKinesiology. I feel honoured and blessed to be trained by two of the finest minds in Ireland.
Every third Sunday
The course is run approximately every third Sunday (with just a few Saturdays) so you don't have to give up an entire weekend.
Conveniently near the M50
The course is run in the Hilton Dublin Airport, Malahide Road, Dublin, just 5 minutes off the M50.
One year course
With the course running every few weeks you can complete the course in the academic year, i.e. ten months from early September to mid June.
Common Health Problems
- Eczema, psoriasis, hives, rashes – students will learn how to support people suffering with skin conditions by improving their digestion, identifying food intolerances and improving their gut microbiome.
- Students will learn how to identify the cause of aches and pains in different parts of the body and offer support through both diet and nutrition. Muscle testing can indicate which remedies may be required.
- Students will learn how to support people suffering with toxin problems by strengthening liver function and improving the balance of bacteria in the gut microbiome.
- Emotional issues may arise from stress, anxiety, depression, past trauma or injury. Through BioKinesiology and targeted nutrition, we can provide support for the endocrine system and for the mental health of the client.
Why Choose Us ?
Elma and Pippa have over 20 years of Kinesiology between them and frequently attend Biochemistry Kinesiology seminars in the UK. Both run their own clinics during the week and run the course themselves.
In an easy location, and meeting approximately every third Sunday (with only a few Saturdays too) we feel the course is well paced and allows you to absorb the days work until the next section.